We expect children to come to school clean, tidy, and suitably dressed for the occasion.
From September 2020 the school uniform will be in place for all children from Nursery to Year 6 (Pre-school optional). This will consist of :
- Purple school jumper/ cardigan
- Purple polo shirt/White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts (no leggings)
- Purple/Lilac Gingham dress
- School shoes (black trainers are okay but must be all black with no coloured logos)
Sweatshirts, polo shirts and hoodies with a woven school badge are available via Coniston Corporate (link below).
For P.E. and Games children will need a change of clothing; shorts and T shirts are suitable. PE Kit in school colours is available to buy but this is not compulsory. Indoor P.E. activities are done in bare feet. For outside activities the children will need pumps or training shoes. In cold weather a track suit or sweatshirt may be a good idea. Jewellery is not permitted at school. If children do have pierced ears they may wear a stud, although these must be removed by the child for physical activities.
St Oswald's uniform will be optional from January 2020, and will become mandatory from September 2020.
Please select the link below to make your uniform purchases from Coniston Corporate.
* Please note, if you do not wish to buy via the Coniston Corporate website, you can also buy uniform without our logo from major supermarkets.