We expect children to come to school clean, tidy, and suitably dressed for the occasion.
From September 2020 the school uniform will be in place for all children from Nursery to Year 6 (Pre-school optional). This will consist of :
- Purple school jumper/ cardigan
- Purple polo shirt/White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts
- Purple/Lilac Gingham dress
- School shoes (black trainers are okay but must be all black with no coloured logos)
Sweatshirts, polo shirts and hoodies with a woven school badge are available via Coniston Corporate (link below).
We have recently introduced an exciting new compulsory PE kit. This is to ensure all children are dressed appropriately for PE activities and look smart and easily recognisable at sporting events outside school.
The new PE kit consists of:
- A purple t-shirt with a round neck
- Black shorts/skort
- A purple hoody
- Black jogging bottoms
- Trainers (different to the ones they are wearing for school)
Indoor P.E. activities are done in bare feet. For outside activities the children will need pumps or training shoes. Jewellery is not permitted at school. If children do have pierced ears they may wear a stud, although these must be removed by the child for physical activities. Children will be required to have their PE kit in school on their designated PE days and will continue to change at school.
* Please note, if you do not wish to buy via the Coniston Corporate website, you can also buy uniform without our logo from major supermarkets.